Ho, Ho, Ho! Holiday Happenings!

I hope that everyone enjoyed our holiday program last Friday…we sure did!  I always enjoy having our kids “show what they know,” to family and friends.  It was so nice having everyone come back to the classroom, and the nice day made it easy for us to move outside with our refreshments.  Very fun day!

Next week we will have our book exchange and holiday workshop.  Remember to send in a wrapped book with your child’s name in the from spot on the tag (by Wednesday, Dec. 19)  if you want them to participate in the book exchange on Friday, Dec. 21.  Our holiday workshop will be on Friday, December 21 from 8:30 to 10:00 a.m.  We will have another sign up sheet outside our room if you would like to help out on this fun day…we will need a lot of help because we will have both a.m. and p.m. classes come early on this day.  Let me know with an email if you want to help out, or sign up on the volunteer sign up sheet outside our classroom beginning tomorrow.

Friday, Dec. 21 is our last day of school for the year–we will return on Monday, Jan. 7, 2013. 

Happy Holidays, this Mom is hoping to see her Marine for Christmas!!